Zamok Leva 3* Hotel & Restaurantу in Lviv — cozy and comfortable like at home!
Zamok Leva 3* Hotel & Restaurantу in Lviv is located on a quiet Hlinky street, at the intersection with the Hvardiyska street, in a 2-minute drive from the city center. Two small historic buildings of 1903 and 1920 are situated next to the park area and one of the main streets – Stryys’ka, which makes the hotel attractive for recreation. Castle building was designed by Austrian architect Arthur Shleyn in 1897.
Zamok Leva complex offers you:
- 13 spacious rooms;
- Restaurant (25-35 seats / tables 8), cuisine - European, Ukrainian, chef’s dish – Zamok Leva pork, background music- Blues, Jazz, Lounge, Soul;
- Patio, which is open from 07:00-23:00;
- Parking lot;
- Breakfast is included (Mon-Fri: 07:00-11:00, Sat-Sun: 08:00-11:00), lunches are available (13:00-15:00, 45 UAH );
- Round the clock reception service;
- Transfer to or from the airport or train station (120 UAH);
- Cards at the 5% and 10% discounts for regular customers.
- Servicing up to 30 people within Lviv
- orders are taken from 09:00 to 18:00, servicing within Lviv;
- Minimum order 500 UAH.
This establishment is perfect for small seminars, conferences and workshops - equipment for conferences is available, there is 1 conference hall which can accommodate from 20 to 30 people. It is also a good place to celebrate European weddings (order by phone: 380676703299). The restaurant can organize children's party at a special children's menu.
Opening hours of Zamok Leva 3* Hotel & Restaurant
- hotel: round the clock
- restaurant: Mon-Fri 7:00-23:00, Sat-Sun 08:00-23:00